About SERVPRO of Sanford East
Jeffrey & Jessica Cuthbertson
Owners of SERVPRO of Sanford East
SERVPRO of Sanford East is a locally owned and operated company that has been providing fire, water, and storm damage restoration services to the Sanford community for over 40 years. We are a member of the SERVPRO Franchise System, which is the largest disaster restoration company in the world. This means that we have access to the latest technology and training, and we can provide our customers with the highest quality of service.
We understand that a fire or water damage event can be a very stressful and disruptive time for our customers. That's why we are committed to providing our customers with the following:
- Fast and efficient service: We understand that time is of the essence when it comes to fire and water damage restoration. That's why we will respond to your call 24/7 and get to work immediately to get your home or business back to normal.
- Competent and experienced technicians: Our technicians are highly trained and experienced in all aspects of fire and water damage restoration. They will work with you to assess the damage and develop a plan to restore your property to its pre-loss condition.
- Comprehensive insurance coverage: We are familiar with all types of insurance policies and can help you file a claim with your insurance company. We will work with your insurance company to get you the maximum settlement possible.
- Free estimates: We offer free estimates for all of our services. This way, you can be sure that you are getting the best possible price for your restoration needs.
If you have experienced a fire, water, or storm damage event, please call SERVPRO of Sanford East at (407) 323-2422. We will be there to help you get your life back to normal as quickly as possible.
We offer a wide range of fire, water, and storm damage restoration services, including:
- Fire damage restoration: We can help you with everything from smoke and soot removal to structural repairs.
- Water damage restoration: We can help you with everything from flood damage to pipe burst damage.
- Storm damage restoration: We can help you with everything from wind damage to hail damage.
- Mold remediation: We can help you with mold removal and remediation.
- Odor removal: We can help you remove smoke, soot, and other odors from your home or business.
- Board-up and tarping: We can board up your home or business to protect it from further damage.
- Demolition: We can demolish your damaged property if necessary.
- Construction: We can rebuild your damaged property.
Our Commitment to Quality
SERVPRO of Sanford East is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality of service. We are certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC), which is the industry's leading certification organization.
We are confident that we can provide you with the best possible fire, water, and storm damage restoration services. Please call us today at (407) 323-2422.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician